We build and manage a recruitment process for you that works
- You can outsource your recruitment to us, achieving a better result and saving time
- We can build a robust process for you to manage, including training you on best practice
- We can work with a hybrid model with the best of both options
Inject’s Recruitment Consulting Services
As a manager of a small business, you need to find the best talent. The problem is, you can’t always afford to pay the fat salaries that the big corporations pay. Utilising recruitment agencies may or may not find you what you are looking for, but in many cases the largeta fee they charge is not worth it.
The solution? Work with Inject who will provide consulting services where:
- Source from non-traditional markets of talent. Look where your competitors aren’t. We believe very much in finding the right talent who can help shape your business. We like to think creatively about how we can find a different sort of person to your competitors. Our talent acquisition services can be of great benefit to your business.
- Get a compelling and targeted campaign to engage the right talent – because we know your business intimately, we understand the type of person who will work and what they will respond to.
- Work with a robust selection processes, designed to screen out unsuitable applicants fast. Our processes have been developed over decades of hiring. We also have a wealth of experience in dealing with employees after they have commenced through performance management, so we know how to spot the signs of the right people and more importantly, the wrong people.
When our HR consultants step in, we analyse and implement the right hiring strategy in order to successfully build your small businesses recruitment plan. Once we’ve found the best talent, we then help you develop your staff and seamlessly integrate them in your business.
Maybe what’s best of all is that we keep no secrets from you. We will be open with how we are going about sourcing people so that you have the option to not be reliant upon us. That’s right. We will give you the secret recipe to the special sauce so that if you want to continue running the new process yourself, you can. Of course, if you want us to continue helping we can do that too. Again, it is about the best recruitment solutions for your small business.
What can we help you with?
I’m hiring my first employee
As one of the most important decisions a start up has to make, it is crucial that you approach it strategically to limit financial and time risks. Inject can comprehensively take care of this for you. Considerations include:
- What sort of person do you need?
- How will you ensure that they fit the bill?
- How much should you invest in them?
- How do you set up the relationship for success?
If you are aiming big, this first step is imperative to get right and could be all the difference between success and failure.
I have a few people and am looking to grow further
At this point, you have hired a few people and some have been good and others maybe not as good. Spending the time on hiring more people is not a high pay-off activity for you. But the risk of getting it wrong will also mean huge distraction and potentially stunt your growth. It’s time to get serious and let Inject help build you a team for growth.
I have a management team in place and am now looking to build scale
Hiring a manager can be even more daunting than hiring your first employee – you are going to have to learn how to let go of the reigns for someone else to take charge. Rather than blindly promoting someone internally or risk getting that external hire wrong, Inject can help you to implement a stringent recruitment process to find you that key manager.
To learn more about how our HR consulting services can be of benefit to you and your small business in Melbourne, call us on (03) 8391 3091 today.